CLM Fleet Management
LCVR's rental fleet is managed exclusively by CLM Fleet Management PLC. The following services are provided to LCVR's licencees by CLM
- Pre-list production. These are emailed to licencees on or around the first working day of the month, in an excel format. It gives you the opportunity to scrutinise the invoice before it is issued
- Invoicing. On or before the 4th working day of the month, CLM will email you your main monthly invoice as an adobe document.
- Collection of payments. Payments are collected by CLM three times a month, on the 13th, 20th and 30th. This significantly improves your cash-flow.
- Vehicle off road issues. CLM will assist when a vehicle is off the road due to a warranty or breakdown issue, reducing the time you spend chasing the repair.
- Vehicle re-taxing. Where a vehicle needs to be re-taxed CLM will carry out this task.
- Road traffic offences. CLM will manage the process for you on speeding, parking and congestion charges. They can also offer the option to pay any congestion charges on your behalf at the lower level.
- All vehicle offences dealt with by CLM will attract a handling charge of £15 plus VAT. This is one of the lowest figures in the industry.
- Vehicle collections. CLM will manage vehicle collections with our suppliers, ensuring that vehicles are collected in a timely manner.
- Defleet. CLM will manage and arbitrate any defleet estimates received, ensuring that your defleet costs are kept as low as possible.
If you have any queries on the above services, then please contact CLM in the first instance. You are of course welcome to contact LCVR at any time if you have any issues or concerns with the service CLM provides to you.