LCVR’s rental fleet is managed exclusively by CLM Fleet Management PLC.
CLM, based in Newport Pagnell, provides professional fleet management to a blue-chip customer base across the UK.
They are very experienced in the daily rental fleet management sector, having run a similar contract for a major rental company for 15 years. CLM provide a wide range of services for LCVR licencees, including the following:
- Invoice pre-list. These are emailed to licencees on or around the first working day of the month, in an excel format. It gives you the opportunity to scrutinise the main invoice before it is issued on the 4th working day of the month as an adobe document.
- All payments, except for initial rentals, are charged via one invoice. This gives a large administration saving to you. An excel spreadsheet backup is also provided.
- Collection of payments. Payments are collected by CLM three times a month, on the 13th, 20th and 30th. This significantly improves your cash-flow.
- Comprehensive fleet reports are available on-line from this website. Please contact us for login details if you are an existing customer
- Vehicle off road issues. CLM will assist when a vehicle is off the road due to a warranty or breakdown issue, reducing the time you spend chasing the repair.
- Vehicle re-taxing. Where a vehicle needs to be re-taxed CLM will carry out this task.
- Road traffic offences. CLM will manage the process for you on speeding, parking and congestion charges. They can also offer the option to pay any congestion charges on your behalf at the lower level.
- All vehicle offences dealt with by CLM will attract a handling charge of £15 plus VAT. This is one of the lowest figures in the industry.
- Vehicle collections. CLM will manage vehicle collections with our suppliers, ensuring that vehicles are collected in a timely manner.
- Defleet. CLM will manage and arbitrate any defleet estimates received, ensuring that your defleet costs are kept as low as possible.
ALL THESE BENEFITS ARE FREE WHEN YOU SOURCE VEHICLES FROM LCVR